Follow via Twitter!

I am dedicated to fitness and living healthy. Fitness can we fun and exciting! Please see below my contact information for questions comments and concerns!





http://www.youtube.com/user/gladiatorfitness733

Instagram: gladiator_fitness


Thursday, September 13, 2012

The beginning!

I wanted to take a step back and give you a little history of how my journey began. It's now been 9 months since I started my transformation. I remember it like it was yesterday. The moment I decided to make a change in the way I was living my life. I was always tired, I didn't have enough energy to do pretty much anything. My number one focus when I got home from work was to watch TV. I thought about turning 30 this year and my accomplishments so far in my life. For the most part, I realized that some things were great wins and some were great losses. A lot of those losses I had no control over, so I decided to make a list of the things I could change about my life to make those loses wins. One of the items on the list was weight loss. I said to myself "if you can pull this off, you can accomplish anything!" and that's how it all started!

Looking back today, I'm like a brand new man! It was almost like I was born again. I am always on the go. Active, love to be outside and I am always looking for the next great adventure. Losing weight doesn't just make you look good. It makes you faster, smarter, and it gives you a level of confidence that you otherwise would not have. I am not going to sit here and say it was easy. I was a struggle every day, but man was it worth the fight. This is now part of my live, and this will always be part of my live.

We are going to take it day by day. I am going to show you great workouts that you will be able to do in the comfort of your own home. You will not have to join a gym to follow my routine, so you will not have to spend any money! I will say this... You will need the will and ambition! You will have to be hungry! Feel it, breath it! Find what motivates you, and hang on to it for dear life!

Please stay tune for great videos and exercise programs!

No comments:

Post a Comment