Follow via Twitter!

I am dedicated to fitness and living healthy. Fitness can we fun and exciting! Please see below my contact information for questions comments and concerns!





http://www.youtube.com/user/gladiatorfitness733

Instagram: gladiator_fitness


Friday, September 21, 2012

The secret behind the madness...


Hey guys!

Some might argue that to get in shape all you need is the will and the motivation. I agree with this statement 100%, but your body can only go so far on its own. Please see below a list of supplements that have helped me reach a lot of my fitness goals:

GNC wheybolic extreme 60 - In my opinion, the best working and the best tasting protein out today. Is also low in calories and high and protein.

Cellucor C4 - This product is like nothing I've ever had. It will give you an extreme amount of energy and stamina. It will help you take your cardiovascular regimen to a whole new level.

Colossal Labs N.O Monster - If what you are looking for is power and strength, this is the product for you. You will noticed right after the first dose, how powerful this product will make you.

Universal Animal paks - This takes vitamins to a new level. Highly recommended.

Universal Animal cuts - Great supplement to get that ripped look you are looking for.

Twinlab amino fuel - This product really depends on how your body will react to it. I would say try it and see what kinds of results you get. For me it was great.

Nutrex lipo 6x - This product is by far the best and strongest fat burner I have ever used.

As always, let me know if you have any comments, questions or concerns!

1 comment:

  1. This is the list I've been looooog wating!! Dude.

    ReplyDelete