Follow via Twitter!

I am dedicated to fitness and living healthy. Fitness can we fun and exciting! Please see below my contact information for questions comments and concerns!





http://www.youtube.com/user/gladiatorfitness733

Instagram: gladiator_fitness


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi everyone!

First off, I want to thank you for coming to my Blog! I really appreciate the support! Together we will get fit using a fun and healthy way. By following my Blog, you will learn about diets, training programs, and everyday activities that will help you reach the goals that you have set for yourself.

It seems like yesterday I stepped on the scale and I weigh in at 285. Just the thought of the journey I had to take to lose the weight was a battle, but I knew it was something that needed to be done, not only to look good, but also, to add valuable years to my life. I wanted to be there for my future wife and kids. If you can extend your life by just one more year, its 12 months you can spend with your loved ones.

Looking back now, I can safely say, that loosing 100lbs is so worth it. I am more active, I enjoy a healthy life style, and I am doing things I thought at the time, were basically impossible.

This Blog is not to make it seem like I am the authority when it comes to fitness. I want to show you how by making simple changes in your diet and workout plan can affect your weight loss in a positive way.

Most people will tell you that they are happy with the way that they are, but in reality, most people are not. We will take the journey together and by the end of it, you will be happy that you took it.

Let's have some fun and see what happens!

Be positive, be strong, but remember... Above all else be yourself!

5 comments:

  1. Great job! I look forward to reading and learning about fitness. Coming from someone that has battle weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job i am very proud of you, and it seems fun lest do it !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! Let's get this party started!

      Delete
    2. I'll be waiting for your next tip

      Delete
  3. Great Job. I'm excited for you and very glad you are sharing your success with us. I can't wait to hear more....great job!

    ReplyDelete